Intro to 3D Printers, CNC Machines and 3D Software for Serious Makers
So you have a cool Makers project in mind and you want to turn your idea into a physical reality, this course is for you. This course will likely save you many hours of time and money in selecting, using and learning all the pieces in the 3D puzzle!
- This course will cover:
- How to select the 3D printer for you
- Don’t want to purchase a printer, no problem. How to send your design to a 3D Printer Service Bureau to be printed.
- How to select a CNC machine and when it is needed
- CNC Machine basics
- How to select the right 3D printer for you
- Learning and Using the 3D software
- Tips,Tricks and resources to quickly and easily completing your 3D printer project
- Scanning your projects to your 3D Software (i.e. Kinect Hacking and Scanning)
- Practical Printing Applications and Examples.
- Tips and Tricks printing with the Makerbot and Cubify
Budget about $50 for this course and for the book(s).
Upcoming Intro to 3D Printers, CNC Machines and 3D Software for Serious Makers - Online Courses
|Live Start Dates
-OnDemand 24x7 (?)